SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a Stig helmet

The lights are for sector timing, but drag racing's doable. Maybe I'll save that one till the summer when I can fit a proper scale 1/4 mile up in the garden. The garage is just a bit too short. Why do builders not put any thought into these things???

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice job diesel, I like the way you've had the track hugging the sides of the garage. I to have just finished tweaking my 4 lane track in my garage, we had a quick race on Tuesday night really good fun. I will post pics and a video later on today. Keep up the good work.

LeeT

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Nice.

Sector timing is something I would think the HONK boys would be interested in for their permanent track, so perhaps you could talk to Dave H about it.

(Preferably loudly and with hand gestures, during his Nascar heats)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The problem is the cars are too fast and the sections are too small compared to real life. I filmed many more angles, but would have ended up with cuts every few frames
Trick is to find a compromise between pulling the camera back out for wider shots and not going too far and ending up with to static a video.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hiya Diesel - Where did you get that Lambo from, it's awesome. I thought that your video editing was very well done particuarly like the garage being wiped out in the closing scences.

Lee

1 - 20 of 22 Posts