SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Size is 3m x 5.5m or close to at least!

Yeah its a tuff choice!

Am thinking of doing the modifying under the bridge first and then seeing what happens, but i do like the flow of the second one!!! Might just do both!

I think the lane time would be the same on each as the shortest lane will be quite quick from just being short, while the outside lane would be a blast to drive because of the wider radius corners!

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I would keep it as it is to be honest, looks great! IF you had to do anything try swapping the section of raised track for that under it. This will get rid of the back curve under the bridge.
First idea for change will be a disaster, inner lane remains inner on all corners so it will be slow as hell compared to the other lanes.
Second idea just does not seem to flow and the third seems to be loosing too much running track length for little gain.

You have arrived at one of the worst problems with routed track. You have to visualise it perfectly in your head and try to imagine running on it because once built that is it, without a total rebuild once more

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah,

This is my first track, so for me to visualise it running another way is quite hard,

Swiss, i can hear the club guys already grumbling then about the blind braking area for that corner if i did that change!!

Thinking then to just change the dogleg under the bridge into a straight!

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
QUOTE (smallnails01 @ 15 May 2008, 00:24) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thinking then to just change the dogleg under the bridge into a straight!

Stop, you're done. Make it happen.

Paul
Circuit TrustChrist

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.