SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Sorry Fergy. We just tell it like it is. You gotta face up to the modern world sometime, and remember- love knows no boundaries.

I'm just of for another few laps with Mrs H.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Maybe we should have inserted the old 'any similarity between the characters depicted herein and any persons living, dead, or slot racing are purely coincidental' line.

Apologies for any international diplomatic crises that may have been precipitated.

Just love the one you're with, do-do-do-do-do da do-do, in a groovy Steve Stills kinda way.

Sergeant Argent costumes are now available. Very popular disco wear, I'm told.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Relax??!!

Where have I heard THAT song before?

I think the little guys clinking beer glasses would go well here, plus the one with the wobbly eyes and the strange smile. Mostly the big cheesy grin though. But I'm not sure how you make 'em work. Your sense of humour is highly appreciated, believe me!

Had a big stack of pancakes 'n maple syrup for breakfast this morning, Fergy. Ready for anything now... (most likely a massive heart attack in actual fact)

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Maybe so, JP, maybe so- but I'm never going to St. Alphonso's pancake breakfast again.

And Fergy- at least one of those cute little dancing guys has already got his Sergeant Argent pink jumpsuit on! The glitter cape costs extra though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts