SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
My response has been slow on this. Careful and measured. Time taken to allow all of the inferences and ramifications to truly settle in.

WHAT?
Fergie and the reconstituted Argent?
Do you have any idea what this has done to the image of the Yukon Mountie here? People are running in all directions! Not because they're upset, but because no one is willing to ask a Mountie for directions anymore, in case he points down!! And the slurping?! Good grief! No one can chow down on a walrus flipper without reliving the image of Fergie and Argent sprawled across the track!! Clothing stores are starting to carry pink spandex jump suits, right next to the fake fur displays!!

Literature! Who needs it??

PS -

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
QUOTE Wasn't that Peter Collins' mum? Little known fact, that.

Phil Collins, actually. He owes her his "genesis".

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Hey guys! Relax! Didn't you see the
at the end of my response?? I guess my feeble attempt at humour was just that. I'm far too certain of my own leanings, and totally tolerant of others, to actually get upset by such things. Besides, Fergie spells his name differently.

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
A literature thread, like imagination, goes wherever it wants.... a lot like polar bears, untrained dogs, and old Pontiacs with worn tie rods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts