SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
hey all,
well ever since the last wye valley stages i ve had the bug to make another track some think different... but wot ?? been doing lots of searches on here ..and with box mountain, the AMZIN targa track... givin me ideas .. and the bank hoilday ... then hell why not so here we are my first pikes peak style hill climb and desent track . with this new track i wanted to build some think that would be a challange to drive some think that would bite you in the ass if you got cocky with it ,hence the name ..THE NEMESIS.....(i need to get out more )...lol, Plus i want some think that could be add to dead mans valley to make wot im guestin to be about 120 ft long now rally stage .. i ve aslo got a water theme to which i hope to include a running river with water fall ect .. ... (the track as it stands is in its rough stage at the mo the pics were taken before it was sanded down ect... )

anyway injoy the pics dan

·
Registered
213 Posts
QUOTE (rubberduck @ 10 Apr 2007, 17:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well it was ment to fold together ... but got carried away ... so no .. bugger!! lol ..oh well i ll just have to get a bigger shed now
Well if you plan water you will have to waterproof the MDF BIG time or it will absorb the water and bye-bye track!

Randy

·
Phil B.
3,805 Posts
Strewth! You don`t hang about do you, whereabouts will the waterfall be Dan? Is there going to be snow at the top, some skiers would be good, I picked one up at a Malvern swapmeet so they are about.
Cheers -Phil B.

(Dare I mention a few reeds?)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (alexis in greece @ 11 Apr 2007, 08:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Impressive,can you please post dimensions:
Height,widht,length of track
Thanks in advance
Alexis

hi alexs thank for all the nice coments ... track size i think in total is about 30 ft havent finish with the track ..so it may be more ... each board is 2ft X 3.6ft the hill side is made again on 2ft x 3.6 with an incline of 18 inchs with the top board sitting on the first board ( LIKE A STEP ) total height is 32 inchs ... hope that helps ... dan

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.