SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen an advert for the new Citroen C5 with a cunning innovation included.

It gives you an audio and visual warning when you cross a white road line at more than 50mph. Could save a few lifes if it wakes a sleeper on the motorway...

I imagine it won't be too annoying as if will only be brief if you change lanes correctly.

You've got to wonder why no-one has thought of this before?

Anyone seen any other cool safety inventions recently? I think it's quite an important factor when choosing a new car...

McLaren

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
if you drive along the white lines you tend to get a audio and feeling alert from the road.. those cats eyes.. budmp budmp budmp budmp budmp budmp.. then the white line - vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
107 Posts
QUOTE (Intergrali @ 6 Oct 2004, 13:24)if you drive along the white lines you tend to get a audio and feeling alert from the road.. those cats eyes.. budmp budmp budmp budmp budmp budmp.. then the white line - vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That white line is great for waking up passengers too

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
sure is mate.
Was coming back from birkenhead cruise last night and sat on the cats eyes for 3 miles until me mate woke up.. lmao

·
Registered
107 Posts
QUOTE (Intergrali @ 6 Oct 2004, 13:37)sure is mate.
Was coming back from birkenhead cruise last night and sat on the cats eyes for 3 miles until me mate woke up.. lmao
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I now have a bizarre mental image of lots of cats with headaches...

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
, Ahh I see your in liverpool! You need to come and visit Wrexham my friend!
If you up for it we race on Mondays
just wing a PM or email over

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.