SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ostorero Slot Models announces the 'NEW OSTORERO SLOT' range.

The first model in this new range will be a F1 "Hybrid". Hybrid because Ostorero will supply detailed decals to make different livery's.

More info (pictures of finished cars, pricing and a track test) soon!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
They look nice,

And a very easy way to get a F1 grid.

Just hope they have enough room for a chip inside

But I am sure they won't be for some people as they won't have the right shape etc...

·
Gary Skipp
6,533 Posts
I think that this is great news for slot car racing and Formula One fans. How long has it taken for somebody to do this? Too long! We have some very nice models from Scalex and Carrera but there's no point in racing them at all. Now we have something with promising performance, good looks and the potential for the owner to paint whichever livery he likes! Hopefully we will see Ostorero avoid the hefty licensing costs too.

·
Matt Tucker
3,560 Posts
The good old SCX F1 from the 90's is still the F1 to have at Rockingham. The Ferarri 87 for example. No others match them in terms of a good base to get a fast car, it would be excellent if this range offers that. Looks like a nice flat chassis which is hopefully rigid with good axle bearing holders - if so it shows promise.

Matt

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
QUOTE (mtucker666 @ 21 May 2012, 11:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The good old SCX F1 from the 90's is still the F1 to have at Rockingham. The Ferarri 87 for example. No others match them in terms of a good base to get a fast car, it would be excellent if this range offers that. Looks like a nice flat chassis which is hopefully rigid with good axle bearing holders - if so it shows promise.

Matt

This is the same in our club, I share your hopes for his model...we just need a price estimate please

·
Registered
458 Posts
I guess is time to forget the dream about a hole grid full! ;-) And get some time for waiting!

Hello Lennart,

thanks for your interest to our model !

At the moment we are doing the final adjustment on the test car, that I suppose you saw in photo, and than we will prepare to produce it. I hope the models will be available in a couple of months, and the final cost will be similar to all plastic cars on market.

However we will update all these details during this time on the slotforum along the world.

Thank you and best regards

Gianluca Ostorero

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.