SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the post in the uk is carp at the moment, is it just me or does 3 days waiting for a parcel seem unreasonable? not a big parcel, a bottle of braid conditioner and a magnet. seems carp, seing as it has benn 3 days and will ahve been 4 by tomorow.... i thought first class was supposed to come next day or day after?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

this might not be a nationwide problem, but in maidstone it sure is

·
Gary Skipp
6,476 Posts
1st class usually is posted, proccessed the next day and delivered the day after that. thats 3 days. Somehow GS usually come up 2 or even next day delivery.

I wouldn't worry till its been a week.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think it's luck of the draw and some areas are worse than others. Personally I think the post service in my area is excellent.

As an example, I sent an ebay item to the winner. I went to my local post office (not a main branch) at 4:40 in the thursday, the winner had the parcel and had left feedback by 7:45 am, the nex morning......now that ain't too bad in my book.

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Try moving to Canada. You would never whine about 3 day service again. If I am lucky, I see a local mailing in 3 - 7 days.... you don't want to know the delay if I'm not lucky!

·
Registered
474 Posts
You think 3 days is bad?
I won a parcel on ebay and we know the bloke i won it off. He posted it the day after i won the item. after 4 days i phoned royal mail and asked if there were delays in the service at that moment. 2 days after that the item arrived at my neighbours house. *curses*

Doug

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm still waiting for a parcel sent over two months ago... I got proof from the sender that it had indeed been sent and contacted the Royal Mail, they said they were looking in to it and would get back to me. blimey. I forgot about that, until this thread reminded me! If buying goods I try to pay the extra for recorded delivery now.

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
have had some slot stuff off a company called missile products
the post would not delivery it

had to go down to the sorting office and explain what it is
mind you they don't help them selfs or me by putting in big letters on the package
missile products
and in very small print
slot racing parts
must shock them a bit
could understand if my name was BINLADIN THE TERRORIST
but still a good company all the same

DR STICKEY the mad slot racer

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Love that story, Dr Sticky.

It's kinda like the airport question, "Did you pack the bag yourself?"