Championship decider in the even of a tie Countback on wins

Visitors points Points as position finished on the day

Super F1 stock/F1 stock 6 meetings of each with separate championships

Modifieds to continue as now YES

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will be working on the new rules/chassis specs and email/print them out shortly

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
You asked but the one question and the answer is to that.

The information is on the forum already, if you care to look and you can build what you wish

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Er, OK, do you wish to answer the subsequent question?

You told me the other day that the rules question was better dealt with online rather than by email, and the results (including several close calls) were online too, yet the rules resulting from them you feel are better emailed out rather than put online?

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 19 Dec 2011, 15:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Er, OK, do you wish to answer the subsequent question?

You told me the other day that the rules question was better dealt with online rather than by email, and the results (including several close calls) were online too, yet the rules resulting from them you feel are better emailed out rather than put online?

Your answer is above!

The rules have not yet been finished

and he died btw.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To those that havn't got the rules yet, they are here on the forum, for those that have found them well done, your feedback is welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.