SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Excellent. Can you tell us how you made the rock surface? Did you use aluminum foil to make the rough surface?

Also, how did you paint the track surface?

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Just looking this over again and I have questions. After you put the plaster cloth down do you then spread the rock surface plaster on top and press the foil down to create the texture or do you spread the plaster on the foil to get the texture and then press it against the plaster cloth surface? Does it even matter?

Also, do you need any slippery (release agent) chemical, such as vaseline, on the foil to make sure it separates or does it peel away easily?

It really looks excellent and never the same!

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
That is excellent! Now I understand how much plaster you have made up! Oh and I love the bridge.

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Nice job.

Can you tell us how did you make that low stone retainer wall that can be seen on the right hand side of the first two photos?

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
The water looks great! As I am also going to be doing a fast flowing river, can you tell me how you did your flowing water? What is it made of?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.