SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
new car my viper i am stunned, and scared of it

This car is a great car and goes ok stock on the track, but will probbeblt become a shelf queen.

Doug

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
QUOTE This car is a great car and goes ok stock on the track, but will probbeblt become a shelf queen.

Ya gotta be kidding me! I just got one too. I see a lot of potential for this puppy. It's bloody quick right out of the box and it sticks pretty good on my Scaley Sport track at home. I haven't taken it to the big Carrera track downtown yet, but I believe it will be pretty good there too.

Of course the chassis is a bit of a disapointment... It's not nearly as stiff as I would want, like the new Alfa sedan's chassis. However for the serious tweekers among us it's great jumping off point.

Save the shelf for your high dollar slot cars like Racers and Maxi Models (something I can't understand for my own self). This Fly needs to "fly"

Greenman62

·
DT
5,195 Posts
This car has to be raced. If you want something for your shelf, buy a diecast.

This car has knocked six tenths of a second off my all-time lap record set by the Proteus Lambo Murcielargo.

It has managed to do 4.05 on my track.

·
Registered
514 Posts
QUOTE This car is a great car and goes ok stock on the track, but will probbeblt become a shelf queen.

It certainly has the looks, but perhaps you need another one for racing?

I'll be racing my A205 at the club, while the Team Oreca set are staying on the shelf.

André

1 - 5 of 5 Posts