SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
An mrrc 35k is as fast as you need for any scalex car . A plafit Cheetah or a JK falcon can be made to fit with a bit of persuasion but I doubt if your laptimes will be better as you will need to look at gearing to get the best out of this type of motor .Learn to improve your driving skills and you will go faster ,I won last years pendle sports series with a 24000 rpm motor beating slotit 26000 /29000 and mrrc 35000 .In the recent slot tech audi challenge ,my team The Pendle Panthers finished 2nd out of the 13 teams entered using a 26000 v12 most other teams chose the 29 ,
Power is nothing with out control.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeh i could of told u that mk2....
but its jus one of those silly questions with no point knowing the answer, i jus wondered.....

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also what gearing do i want for my lil single seater? at the moment im running 9:27, i cant change the pinion seeing as i araldited it on i was going going to go for a slotit axel kit, but what tyres to fit?

·
Registered
448 Posts
QUOTE (compound_goose @ 13 Mar 2004, 09:09 PM)yeh i could of told u that mk2....
but its jus one of those silly questions with no point knowing the answer, i jus wondered.....

Fair enough mate
. Are you going to get yourself a decent controller after all?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts