SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have currant this layout :

but I'm thingking to make it a bit longer, only have 2 problems , there is a mix of Scal. Classic and Sport (with dot's on them)

and the second is I already made the track lowered down so I only want to change as little as possible to existing layout.

This one I was thingking about :

all comments are welcome

Thanks

Koen

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I think it's great like this... I like the fact that drivers need to go on the brakes seriously on some parts of the track!

Are you going to put that start/finish piece on the place you show here? Or did you put it in randomly to get you trackdesign started? Well... I ask you this because if you move the start-piece between the hard in-fast out and the S-turn, you can put a pitlane and a pitbuilding at the start/finish.

It's just a thought... but I defenetly like this new new layout!
It looks very challenging... and Antwerp isn't that far...

Cheers

Gunther

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

- The start finish is on the top ( I have put it on updated pic, there is the timing done)

- the pitlane is in the bottom part , so pitlane and start / stop aren't on the same place in the track

- the lap times I got on my old track are around 3.4 (Dome SCX) and 3.9 (GT40)
it's around 10 m long , the new one will be around 15 m long.

Just looking around now where to get those new track parts for the best price and convincing my wife (
)

Thanks for all the help / motivation I get here

Koen

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I'm assuming this is raced clockwise? The only changes I'd be tempted to make would be to swap the two chicanes so the first becomes a tightening bend then the sharp hairpin is at the front of the table. tehn push both to the left toward teh "wibble" as far as possible. The pits would be in the middle of the table and not obscurwe the more tricky 180 R1. oh and most deslots should happen in easy reach of the front of the table.

It looks like a lot of run though - particularly like the long straight!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts