SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, this may sound silly but i thought i'd give it a go!
My idea is: The most number of members on at one time is 81 on the 4th october 2004. I thought perhaps we could try to break the 81, so if everyone could keep an eye on the time on Sunday (tomorrow) and come onto Slot forum at 6pm and make a post about a subject they want to discuss (to do with slot cars) and try to get more that 81 members on at one time. so set the alarms 6.00pm tomorrow.
(if this is likely to jam up the slot city server please speak now to cancel the idea)

Doug

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
You're right... it does sound silly...

I'm sure this isn't the point of the counter, but to provide realistic evidence of the growth of the forum... stop me if I'm wrong... too late, I'm finished

McLaren

EDIT: Removes stroppy hat (I left it on after reading another thread, sorry!)

·
Registered
448 Posts
QUOTE (McLaren @ 16 Oct 2004, 20:23)You're right... it does sound silly...

I'm sure this isn't the point of the counter, but to provide realistic evidence of the growth of the forum... stop me if I'm wrong... too late, I'm finished

McLaren

EDIT: Removes stroppy hat (I left it on after reading another thread, sorry!)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My thoughts exactly....

·
Registered
474 Posts
Fine! cancel all! i apologise! no, no really i bow down to all that are obveously to attached to their "AdULt" side!
What is the point?
The point is, to bring all slotters together, i dunno why thats why i said it was silly!

Oh, and in case you didn't notice i was being sarcastic!

GMT TIME!

Doug

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
There is a programme on Channel 4 in which Pete Waterman explores the world of steam trains at about that time so you stand very little chance as a lot of Slotforum folk may well watch that!

Pick a time when Coronation Street is on!

Moped

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yea ther train thing!! how could i forget about that! okok revise the plan, as close to six as possable, after six is a problem with scrapheap challange et all!

5.55 just come on to break the 81!

Doug

·
Slot City
331 Posts
QUOTE (if this is likely to jam up the slot city server please speak now to cancel the idea)

I'd just like to clarify that Slot City has nothing what so ever to do with Slot Forum, and especially that we do not host the Slot Forum web site on our servers.

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE QUOTE
(if this is likely to jam up the slot city server please speak now to cancel the idea)

I'd just like to clarify that Slot City has nothing what so ever to do with Slot Forum, and especially that we do not host the Slot Forum web site on our servers.

Ah i will just go and collect my prise then go use it...

Doug

1 - 14 of 14 Posts