SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Just wondered what people are running this year, anything new?

Below is a picture of my cars

L to R Tyco (F1), backup Tyco (F1), Neo Turbo (for use by Bob in MOD, or maybe me if it goes well
), Marchon (MOD), SG+ (Super F1)

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Hmmn, choices, choices, choices

Tyco with Chaparal or Williams body.

Mod. Marchon with Mclaren, Jag, Lamborghini or Porsche 917K body.

Super F1, SG+ or MR1 with Generic bodies.

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
No real changes for me at the start of the 2012 season.

I'm sticking with my Porsche 934 MR1 for mod although now it's sporting some subtle number 1 decals.

For Tyco F1 I'll be using the same McLaren as last year. For Super F1 I'll probably start with my McLaren Mega G although I am looking at other options...

Who knows what will happen as the season goes on though!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I agree questions can and should be asked as this is what a forum stands for. But when someone asks you to stop and you continue to rub each other up, that is when it gets out of hand and the bitchin starts. Personally I would prefer a completely open forum with experienced HO racers to chip in their valuable 10p worth as likes of me and probably quite a few others on here value their knowledge.

That is all I ask for.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (asjwood @ 2 Jan 2012, 17:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm sticking with my Porsche 934 MR1 for mod although now it's sporting some subtle number 1 decals.

Nice touch, I hope you used peel and stick so you can take them back off at the end of the season.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
I am no longer posting on sf, due to continual interferance, only clean factual starter threads and relative questions, dates etc. rules and classes are available to club members and also in the super F1 test thread.

bye

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (Leet @ 2 Jan 2012, 17:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree questions can and should be asked as this is what a forum stands for. But when someone asks you to stop and you continue to rub each other up, that is when it gets out of hand and the bitchin starts. Personally I would prefer a completely open forum with experienced HO racers to chip in their valuable 10p worth as likes of me and probably quite a few others on here value their knowledge.

That is all I ask for.

Thanks Lee

QUOTE (LeeH @ 2 Jan 2012, 18:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just asking guys how much do you change for mod class, I'm just using my national set up mega g with LMP body on it

If its how much can you change, then the rear tyres and gearing is just about as far as you can go, not much else is easy to change, without a major teardown of the chassis.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.