SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The missus was on the M&S website earlier and noticed that they'r doing a Marks & Spencer branded version of the Starsky & Hutch set as part of their xmas gift range. It's currently at £79.99, and looks like it's a standard bash and crash set.

I guess we'll be seeing plenty of them on ebay after the post xmas price cuts then!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If you check the M&S website now- the price is down to £59

QUOTE (Jimster71 @ 18 Oct 2004, 08:41)Not a bad price, considering the price of the starsky & hutch car set.

Worth checking out the sales for!
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I was in M&S today and also they are selling the Hornby Gt-40 and Mini static kits (rebranded) for £9 which seems the normal price, but of course immeadiately I thought "come the sale you will all be mine...."

Coop

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Yesterday, Carge
QUOTE If you check the M&S website now- the price is down to £59
Well blow me, that IS less than £60!

·
Premium Member
5,559 Posts
Anyone opening a book on how low these will go?

My bet is down to £49.99 (that's under £50 to you Tropi) pre Xmas and come the sales £29.99 to clear the decks.

But what will they fetch on Ebay in January....?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
well blow me too. I would have never got that.

I expect it will carry on to fall until there all sold out, probably down to around 30/35 quid mark

·
Registered
161 Posts
I hear M & S are having a special 20% off day tomorrow, Thursday. I wonder if the S&H sets will be included in this promotion? If so it will be just over £47 for the set and so very tempting.

CB

·
Premium Member
5,559 Posts
[Yoda]
Patience you must have, young warrior. Patience. Price will be lower, yes, much lower yet.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have just been to Marks and I can confirm that the set is on sale today for £47.
Very tempting but as you say it might go lower. If there are any left......????

·
Jamie Coles
515 Posts
Why not do what any seasoned M & S shopper does - Buy it Now (hmm.. familiar phrase!) and keep the receipt and if there are any left at a cheaper cost, buy then and return the higher cost one with your reciept.

My wife des it all the time!

J-c

·
Registered
161 Posts
For those of you waiting for a bargain set in the sale, you could be out of luck. My local store seem to have sold out and no sign of them on the web site now. I am glad I did not take your advice Wankel and got one on the promotion day!

CB

1 - 20 of 23 Posts