SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cakes and pit box are waiting for tonight.

As an aside TopSlotsNTrains special offers are out, they have some Ninco-1 for 16.99 and some SCX NASCAR for 15.99. Anything of any use for another class?

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (lee thorndike @ 10 Aug 2012, 20:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>.
And lastly I am not keen on running anything ninco although if out voted I would support a ninco class.

Curious as to why, is it you just don't like it, or are there performance r maintenance issues. Or are they not resilient to rubbing?

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've only got one and it s not chipped (yet), it s noisy, I just thought it was a lemon.

As for robust, seeing as I play with myself most of he time I tend to hit non moving things like walls so it is a bit difficult to gauge.

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Mr Modifier, that looks good but is not representative of racing style, my car would be spinning on its roof having mistimed my braking again, lee would have run out of fuel and crash would have grouped every one else onto the same cake

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Apologies for not having been around of late, Linda's medical problems continue and I am struggling to juggle my time enough to make it.

Website looks good, I'm afraid being a system tester, and pedant, on the schedule page you have 'o' in place of '0' in 2013

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.