SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Word of the day for today - pathetic.

Pathetic.

It will only serve to accentuate the laughable nature of model race bikes that DON'T lean.

QUOTE F1 crashes these days can be a bit boring by comparison to those at NASCAR.

On the tenth anniversary of Senna's death these words are truly pathetic - There are human beings in those crashes, Mope. But it would be a pathetic thing to say at any time.

· Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Whoa! Hold up there, bucko.

In one paragraph you said;

QUOTE It was rather entertaining to watch the cars at the London Toy Fair on the big screens provided by Hornby. In fact large crowds gathered around and it was almost like watching live motor action but with more frequent and spectactular crashes. NASCAR type events could be a lot of fun to watch as I suspect Hornby picked up most of the crash sequences from that form of motor sport.

You ended it with this sick line;

QUOTE F1 crashes these days can be a bit boring by comparison to those at NASCAR.

I did not "conveniently forget" what you next typed. From comparing 1:1 Formula One to 1:1 Nascar you started a new paragraph regarding 1:32.

I'm saying folks who delight in "spectacular crashes" or who lament the tame nature of crashes in any form of motor racing are sick. IMHO.

Get my drift?

· Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Yeah, you got me to thank for pointing out the crass stupidity of another one of your posts, Mope.

And yeah, you're right, it's gone off the topic which was supposed to be about MotoGP but some muppet took it off on a sad rant about "spectacular crashes".

Let's take the heat right out of this one, shall we?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.