SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,472 Posts
LOL @ Swiss!!!

My sentiments exactly!

Why would it be better on screen than in real life?

I thing Mustangs would look even more stupid overtaking LeMans cars on screen. How would the program know how much to slide them? For exapmle, the same speed through a corner would look very different if a magnet was put in or not.

I think it will be rubbish, not just because it looks that way, but because Moped thinbks it will be good... just like his Mustang was gonna be good...

Lotus

· Registered
2,472 Posts
At the end of exams I will be too!

I've heard that a few people have been doing online races (trust involved) already.

Set up identical tracks and run agreed number of laps on there, tell each other the times and you have a winner!

As I said, element of trust involved, but great for everyone and his dog who now have identical Carrera tracks at home.

Lotus

· Registered
2,472 Posts
Generalising again moped?

QUOTE Players of virtual reality games like to see spectacular crashes built into the game design

QUOTE most Slotforum members do not play virtual reality racing games

Shocking how you can speak for so many people when you really have no idea what they think or do. I disgree strongly with the first statement. I almost threw up when I watched Brazil last season, and Alonso crashed at the end. I saw it live, and knowing that it was partly his own fault, made it no better. I could see a repeat of Imola '94 or maybe someone else coming round and crashing into him. Consequently, I don't like to be reminded of the dangers of motorsport when I am playing a computer game. I'm not sure what others think, but please don't speak for me or others in future when you have no idea on our feelings on the matter.

Regarding your cousin who had a 'crash' and walked away. I'm, guessing by your book it wasn't as 'spectacular' as Senna's? Do you wish it was?

Lotus

· Registered
2,472 Posts
EDITED 'cos I was rude. Read my post, dumbass

QUOTE I'm not sure what others think, but please don't speak for me or others in future when you have no idea on our feelings on the matter.

I'm not sure what others think. Did you not read this? Obviously not...

Lotus

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.