SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,052 Posts
I speak as I find based on experiance of having a family who bring their chums home, and lots of neices and nephews who enjoy racing sims, and work colleagues who talk about the latest race sim thay have at home. The crashes do appear to be a key component of the fun of the game.

And to be fair lotus03 you seem to be falling into the same trap that you are acusing me of falling into by alledging that you speak for a majority when it may well be just your own view and opinion.

Why don't we carry out a poll as this appears to be a sensitive area for some folk here?

In terms of my cousin he did a roll in a stock car once but fortunately for him he walked away. There have been other times when ambulances have been called in for other drivers and other types of accidents. It didn't stop my cousin from continuing to race. He has now retired from motor sport and runs a pub so you are welcome at anytime to visit him and talk with him about his race experiances!

Moped

· Registered
2,472 Posts
EDITED 'cos I was rude. Read my post, dumbass

QUOTE I'm not sure what others think, but please don't speak for me or others in future when you have no idea on our feelings on the matter.

I'm not sure what others think. Did you not read this? Obviously not...

Lotus

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Integrale knows something that you don't lotus03 so you have absolutely no idea. Ask Intergrale but keep it off the board if you would.

You probably were not around when Jim Clark and Graham Hill lost their lives. Everybody has their motoring heroes and Graham Hill happened to be one of mine. I was fortunate enough to shake his hand at an airport once. A truely great man who had time to speak to his fans and he happened to love flying as well as motor racing.

Who remembers the Graham Hill/Jackie Stewart shows that regularly appeared on "Sports Personality of the Year". Don't let the crash of Ayrton Senna blind you to the sad passing of other great drivers.

And this is totally off the topic of MotoGP and tiliting bikes so we probably have Wankel to thank for the interjection.

Moped

· Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Yeah, you got me to thank for pointing out the crass stupidity of another one of your posts, Mope.

And yeah, you're right, it's gone off the topic which was supposed to be about MotoGP but some muppet took it off on a sad rant about "spectacular crashes".

Let's take the heat right out of this one, shall we?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.