Hey Bleep ,
Love the shed, (too good to call a shed how about "Chalet Francorchamps" !!! love the initial track plans, my missus has suggested a shed for my hobby too but can't seem to get timber, only tin so far...too noisy as we wouldn't hear the sound of the v8's over the rain!!
Keep us all posted and when its finished I want an invite...will come back to Blighty for the experience!!
Thanks for lookin' in and the comments….
"Chalet Francorchamps" is not quite right "for Me!" though you're right it should have a name other than the "Shed" that has got me thinking …could be a competition here?
"When it's finished" it has taken ages to get to this stage, I feel it's along way from being finished yet, but I'll let you know when I'm happy with it and you can pop round
I bought this one over the internet so technically you could do the same, but I'd hate to see the shipping charges though
My nephew built a brick "shed" beside the pool. Pool table, dart board, slot machine, beer cooler and stocked bar. My wife calls it the lil' boys room.....I call it testorone heaven...lol. That reminds me...need to pay him a visit.
Excellent work! I'm droolin' as I'm about to fit my track into the smallest room in the house....the one that the smallest tax write off just moved out of.
THE REAL COST OF A SLOT CAR SHED
1 - Cooking dinner every other night for 5 years......bring home take out on the odd days
2 - Dish Detail Everynight for 5 years
3 - Laundry every sunday afternoon for 3 years
4 - Clean Bathroom for LIFE
5 - Clean up Bad Habits using the 3 strike rule...3 strikes adds 1 year to Dish Detail!!
6 - Car Interior Detailing every other Saturday including a Wash & Wax!!
7 - Family Time Clause - Must be at ALL family functions for 3 years...No Exceptions!!!!
8 - TV REMOTE Control Must be Handed over every Tuesday Thursday ,Saturday & Every other sunday!!
9 - Pub Time limited to 1 hour per month and must not interfere with the above schedule
#10..............are you sure you are ready for this??
10 - I want another Baby!!!!
Bad boys for highjacking Bleep's track track shed thread...
But as I didn't start the diversion, here is my contribution:
On the Todd list:
1. I am not allowed in the kitchen
2. I am not allowed in the kitchen.
3. The laundry is "outsourced"
4. I am a tidy person, so I tidy the bathroom behind me, but CLEAN it?
5. Wife tolerates my bad habits because they could be worse
6. Wife cleans car or takes it to car wash.
7. Family time clause: Family functions are fun.
8. I don't watch TV except when I am alone away from home in a hotel.
9. We go together to pub/bar when we feel like it - which isn't often. I like my evening red wine on the balcony. (anti-social old git).
10. When my second son was born 25 years ago, I had a "little fix', so no danger of any more!
1. When we had our new house built, I negotiated a 5M X 3.5M room as a Home Office/Hobby Room. But since we moved in 6 months ago I have been working away from home a lot so Wife would not be amused if I spent precious time at home isolated in my "playroom" building track tables...so permanent track remains on paper and in imagination for now.
2. If I even THOUGHT about taking home one of Black3sr's "track ornaments" I would get to be very dead...painfully
A forum community dedicated to slot car owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, racing, displays, models, track layouts, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!