SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Matt Tucker
3,550 Posts
Guys
only 5 of us turned up last night which allowed us all to score good points but left us pondering why so many of the regulars weren't present. We thought it was because we are running a second unlimited class in a row, but as only 2 of the 5 last night voted for it we presumed the majority of those absent did vote so that should not be a put off.

George and David T we know are on holiday, and we thought Bob and Ricky were having to work a shift, but the remaining awol cohort we were unsure as to why they could not make it:

Little Andy
Kevin Coleman
David Collins
David Farrow
Jeff Hall
Andy Merry
John Roche

Please try and make it as it provides good racing for everyone.

If you are struggling for a car I have two spare one of which is available to purchase if you want.

cheers and see you next week
Matt

·
John Roche
4,201 Posts
Hi Matt,

I've just got back after 4 days on a boat in Cambridgeshire. I won't be there next Thursday either as I'll be working. I might be there on 29th but am then away for most of October.

Cheers

John

·
David Farrow
1,237 Posts
Hi Guys
Just a short one but I won't be there tonight either. Its Angela's birthday today, I will wish her many happy returns from you lot, I know you mean it. I will be there Saturday which is Sam's birthday and back to normal after that, whatever normal is.
All the best Df

1 - 3 of 3 Posts