SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Star Photo seem to be still messing around with URL format.
Let's see if I can fix Froggie's . . .

Success!
Froggie, right click the pic and select PROPERTIES
You will see the exact format that is needed
Need .jpg after the last digit of the Pic Ref No
Need ~ in front of your name
Then need to use the boards IMG button on the whole thing
Hope this helps.

PS, that is pretty big for a signature - could you reduce it to about 1/4 that size please? Maximum height about 100 pixels or so, like mine, below.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
QUOTE But wondering about the 100 pixels high, is space limited for Froggies ?
Not at all!
But it looks better when sig is not twice the size of the posts!

Yours is now only 56 pixels high - try doubling this height and it should look pretty good. No strict rules, but I think. 100 - 120 in height is not too distracting from the posts.
A VERY nice car, by the way!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
It appears that the SCX principle is to drop the guide blade a little deeper from the car on the driver selecting to take a lane change. This will engage it with a slightly deeper diverting slot in the lane changing track. This completely eliminates the possibility of diverting other cars, which can be caused by delays when using an active lane changer in the track such as the Davic System.

This makes the lane changing tracks cheaper and more reliable and eliminates extra wiring to the track. If the mechanism in the car maintains reliability, then I think SCX have made a good choice of system. It really shouldn't be TOO difficult to swap the mechanisms around from car to car. But, we should know something more on this before the New Year, if SCX can stick to their target of a Spanish release before Christmas.
Looking forward to this very much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts