SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have emailed them and had no reply left a phone message no reply has any one dealt with them recently, I preordered the Scalextric Back to the future Delorean in Febuary and recieved nothing, so in limbo did they sell out their first batch or are they ill.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
I've dealt with Topslots in the past three days. Ordered parts Tuesday: arrived today. Darren told me that he and his wife are extremely busy. Demand for slot cars and model railway equipment is, apparently, exceptional.

For similar reasons Pendle are not currently taking telephone orders.

Can only suggest you ring Topslots again and keep trying if needs be.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have received an order from Darren this morning, wife left him a phone message but got no reply but if you check his website the online

ordering system is up and running.

regards john

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've dealt with Topslots in the past three days. Ordered parts Tuesday: arrived today. Darren told me that he and his wife are extremely busy. Demand for slot cars and model railway equipment is, apparently, exceptional.

For similar reasons Pendle are not currently taking telephone orders.

Can only suggest you ring Topslots again and keep trying if needs be.
All I need is a reply then I could cancel preorder and oder elsewhere and then I would be one less person to worry about.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
did they sell out their first batch or are they ill.
That is my take from what their website says. It also suggests that only excess to orders will be listed as "in stock"

Sometimes things take time.

·
Premium Member
2,586 Posts
I've bought from Topslots 'n Trains in the past week and I had their usual excellent service and fast turn-around. Really good people to deal with.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've had an e-mail this week for Darren this week, but to be fair to the guy, he's no doubt working reduced hours like many of us, so I think that patience is needed............

I've dealt with him several times and never had any issues what so ever.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Patience is the key. Or as my mum used to say. Patience is a virtue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts