SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've lost one of the wheel inserts for my Slot.It Toyota JTK, CA41b. The closest I have found on the Slot.it website is the PA45 set, the closest I have found on another website is the PA55 set. Neither of those is an exact match. Does anybody know the specific replacement set for this car? Also, do you guys glue the wheel inserts in place? Or how do you prevent them from falling off?
Thanks in advance!
Mike
Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Toy

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hi Mike, The Slot-it # SIPA55 are the correct inserts for your Toyota, the only difference is that the "spoked" parts of the BBS wheel inserts are gold for the Porsches, and Silver for your Toyota........a quick shot of Silver paint and you are good to go.
This kit # SIPA55 includes inserts for both your front wheels (15.8mm dia.) and your rear wheels (16.5mm dia.)

While generally the Slot-it inserts do stay in place, the "wise" racer may wish to use a drop of glue.

Cheers
Chris Walker

·
Registered
541 Posts
You should visit the slot.it site, it has that kind of information for their models.
On the drop down menu (top right), select cars > group c.
On the next page scroll all the way down to your Toyota model and it will open the information page for it.
Again at the bottom, select chassis parts and there click on the part you are looking for, to show the part number you need.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Sorry, you did visit the slot.it site, but I am not sure you reached the product information page...
PA55 indeed seems to be the part you'll need

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mike, The Slot-it # SIPA55 are the correct inserts for your Toyota, the only difference is that the "spoked" parts of the BBS wheel inserts are gold for the Porsches, and Silver for your Toyota........a quick shot of Silver paint and you are good to go.
This kit # SIPA55 includes inserts for both your front wheels (15.8mm dia.) and your rear wheels (16.5mm dia.)

While generally the Slot-it inserts do stay in place, the "wise" racer may wish to use a drop of glue.

Cheers
Chris Walker
Appreciate the help. I thought the silver ones may be available as another part#. I'll do as you suggested and just get the gold ones and paint them. No big deal. Thanks again!
Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, you did visit the slot.it site, but I am not sure you reached the product information page...
PA55 indeed seems to be the part you'll need
Thank you for taking time to help me out. I'll try your search method with the slot.it page next time, I think I just went directly to the parts page.
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts