Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, jap cars have been long overdue. Slot.it have done the R35 GTR. Scaleauto announced 2 years ago the NSX which is due this year (any updates ?)

Who will do the Supra ?

I can't see NSR doing it, scaleauto doing the NSX, Sideways have a load of upcoming new cars to work on so maybe slot.it might hopefully do it as a running mate to the GTR. MR slot car maybe an outside chance but I am hoping Slot.it will do it.

The Supra is raced in GT3 and GT4, Slot.it did the Maserati in GT3 and GT4 form, fingers crossed they do the Supra in the same form. Also to add, the Supra is new and will continue to be raced in the next 4+ years so plenty of new liveries coming out and it a NEW and current race car, its not going to date and be replaced like the porsches and corvettes C6-C8

GT4

Some GT3 from Japan's Super GT series

Love the look of these Supra's, remind me of the Marcos

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
As far as I know, Ninco and Revoslot released the Supra, so I dont think Slot it or any other brand would release it, again. 😉

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Yeah. No. I mean, I would love to see some colourful, breathed on Super GT shizzle but I'm pretty sure when I previously bemoaned the absence of such beauty in 1:32 somebody in the know said the licence fees were in another whole stratosphere.

Sadly.

On that side of things, my fingers are crossed that the decal-ists will put out a set of D'station decorations for the forthcoming Sideways Aston.

Look, so they are...🤞

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
As far as I know, Ninco and Revoslot released the Supra, so I dont think Slot it or any other brand would release it, again. 😉
Indeed, also Quattrox / Scalextric.... But it is not the same model and it is no reason for not it. How many have done the AMG, the R8 or the Vantage ? The GT4 is racing in Europe, where the GT3 is so far only racing in Japan (I think).

Ninco took a plunge for the Super GT series years ago, but the others are only making one Super GT livery from time to time but have never commited to the series like Ninco did. So I don't expect to see a model of a GT500.

·
Kevs Racing Bits
2,866 Posts
Slot It makes an R34 not R35, the R34 (nicknamed Godzilla) was the last to compete as a saloon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Would love to see the "Class 1" cars from NSR or Thunderslot.
But I think it will be Carrera, they announced the BMW Class 1, hopefully the rest will follow.
Then we can use 3D printed chassis with NSR AW Motormounts ;)

·
Kitbasher
4,280 Posts
There is a great Aoshima Snap-tite kit if you want to kitbash your own... I fancied a 2000GT so used the Aoshima kit and an MRRC Sebring chassis kit from Pendles, Pattos decals.

They also do a GT86 as well as the Supra, Nissan GTR, many others.
Take a look at Hobbylink Japan who I have been very happy with as a customer.

Reactions: GDSLOT

·
Kevs Racing Bits
2,866 Posts
Arii do a 1/32 R32, they also make the earlier versions like the '71 Hakosuka.

·
Kevs Racing Bits
2,866 Posts
I didn't know they made an R35, it looks great!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Add to the actual Slot it kit a nice widebodykit(as I did, look my post for the F&F Skyline, Brian O'Conner versión) and you'll get a very nice car! 😉
I love the clean lines of cars without bodykits, i did think about doing a brian o connor R35 but don't think it would look right with the GT3 bodykit and bonnet with what slot.it did

Now if slot.it brings out the GT4 Supra you could paint up the car like Hahn's orange Supra

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I love the clean lines of cars without bodykits, i did think about doing a brian o connor R35 but don't think it would look right with the GT3 bodykit and bonnet with what slot.it did

View attachment 278420

View attachment 278422

View attachment 278421

Now if slot.it brings out the GT4 Supra you could paint up the car like Hahn's orange Supra

View attachment 278419
Well if Im not wrong, Hans car its a Mazda Rx7 with a bodykit(veilside?). 😉

Ps. I mean the F&F 3,Tokyio Drift

1 - 18 of 18 Posts