SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally completed my layout. I have been working at it non stop for the past 3 days and was able to get all of the scenery, painting and grass finished. I was also able to get a few tool boxes and vending machines from the Carrera site done for the pit area. The only exception is that I used balsa wood cut to size for the tool boxes and vending machines as the cardboard just wouldnt hold up as well. Of course this is all worthless without pics but my camera had dead batteries when I went to take some shots.

For awhile now I have wanted to drop the Lister Park Raceway name I gave the track. I am a huge classic Journey fan and they did a song in the late 70's that the name kept sticking in my head so... to make a long story short the new name of my track is La Raza Del Sol Raceway. Once it was translated it turned out to mean "The race of the sun". It was fitting so that worked out well. I will get some pics to add soon.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Sounds great! I'm curious to see some pics of that track!
But you did it all in three days?

Cheers

Gunther

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
You'll need Ray Bans when you get there because the quality shines bright.

Small layout done very well indeed. The time, the effort some of you with the benefit of a permanent set-up put in is excellent and just makes me green as green can be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts