SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Well I started downloaded the Scalextric track designer program. And I must say, what a crappy piece of ****e. So many functions missing and the handling of the program makes it very frustrated to having you design process going. Dose any of you use a program that works well and which one of them do you recommend. If it is possible I would prefer a program that runs with OSX.

Thanks in advance

·
42 Yrs
2,230 Posts
My personal favourite is trackpower link its not free.... about £12... but it is the most reliable and flexible imho...

I prevoiusly used UR3 (ultimate racer 3) which is the most flexible but with really large complicated layouts "jumping" to connections caused me a few issues... but its free and very good and you can add track pieces to the library...

both work in similar ways but both are Windoze only though...

·
Marc Abbott
1,888 Posts
Railmodeller works on OSX. A bit bland to look at and if you're doing more than two lanes you have to manually aline the track pieces.
Not bad for the price though and easy to use.
Free trial version available

link

ABBO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.