Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I have used SlotManager, Tracker 2000 and S-PLan. Out of the 3 I prefer Tracker 2000 as it is a doddle to use...but I can't justify the price when you can use SlotManager for free.

Are there any other Track Designers worth trying?

Alan

·
Registered
166 Posts
When I start off with an idea for a layout I would open a drawing program, say photoshop or paint shop pro and create a new file to the shape and i size i am after. My current table for my track is510cm x 150cm so i would create a new document in photoshop 510 pixels x 150 pixels.

Use the paintbrush tool and set the brush to the width of your track. Mine is 27cms in the straights and flairs out to 36 on the corners. Set the brush in the software to 27pixels and draw your track.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Carrera's FREE track planner
Yes it's only Carrera stuff, but if you have the other brands then the layout would take up less space overall.

You have the option within the Carrera planner to input the dimensions of the layout space available e.g 2m x 4m etc - including L-shapes, T-shapes.

Mark.

·
Registered
38 Posts
slot track designer by a spanish author is very good too. it only works with ninco and scalex and doesnt have scalex crossing pieces, otherwise it works nicely and its free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts