SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Pete, what are you basing you designs on?

A few points to consider: There aren't many race tracks in the world with 6 over-passes. Also, cars are going to be coming off on all sides of the table, that means with two drivers on one side, you'll need 3 more marshals. Who has a room that has space for a 6m x 4m table?

You can have fun with a track design program, but if you can't practically build it then what's the point?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello everyone, I will answer you in turn.....

thanks for your comments though,

Andy, would be great if you could build one.... I haven't got enough R3 and R4's yet and there is a local hall with a meeting room that I will higher to give me enough space to build and race comfortably.

Nuro,

Sorry nuro, i disagree.. I'm an architectural designer so designing a waht if, I enjoy.

I wasn't planning on building the track on a table, because that is impracticle really.

tDI_Fahrer

Yes I live spaghetti and all pasta for that matter. hehe

andy,

I thought I'd try my hand at building long ramps with ply to give a gentle angle.

Intergrali,

I agree.

thanks guys,

Pete

·
Registered
67 Posts
could you send me the detail of what pieces I need and how many of each as I cant see which are R3 and which are R4? I don't have that much myself bt I'm selling a load for someone so at the moment I have loads to use

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.