SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all,

Thought i'd share a few track designs that I did. More of a wish list of designs on my part.

What do people think of them?

Oh, and can any of you build the first one?, really want to know what its like.

thanks

Pete

·
Registered
67 Posts
I could do the first one except for the chicanes. I'll have to build it outside but it sure looks fun. I'll let you know if I set it up

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Pete, what are you basing you designs on?

A few points to consider: There aren't many race tracks in the world with 6 over-passes. Also, cars are going to be coming off on all sides of the table, that means with two drivers on one side, you'll need 3 more marshals. Who has a room that has space for a 6m x 4m table?

You can have fun with a track design program, but if you can't practically build it then what's the point?

·
Registered
67 Posts
is the second one possible? it looks like one bit of track has to go from the first level to the third in a single curve

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello everyone, I will answer you in turn.....

thanks for your comments though,

Andy, would be great if you could build one.... I haven't got enough R3 and R4's yet and there is a local hall with a meeting room that I will higher to give me enough space to build and race comfortably.

Nuro,

Sorry nuro, i disagree.. I'm an architectural designer so designing a waht if, I enjoy.

I wasn't planning on building the track on a table, because that is impracticle really.

tDI_Fahrer

Yes I live spaghetti and all pasta for that matter. hehe

andy,

I thought I'd try my hand at building long ramps with ply to give a gentle angle.

Intergrali,

I agree.

thanks guys,

Pete

·
Registered
67 Posts
could you send me the detail of what pieces I need and how many of each as I cant see which are R3 and which are R4? I don't have that much myself bt I'm selling a load for someone so at the moment I have loads to use

1 - 11 of 11 Posts