SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Just one little problem... My area doesn't have a table. is a table a necessity? And as for the scalextric design, I'll look online for the layouts. Cheers for kind words.

·
Greg Gaub
16,847 Posts
Tables are great for many reasons, but not a requirement, no. If it's on carpet, but sure to vacuum first. If possible, lay down a lint-free blanket or tarp or something to help keep carpet fuzz from getting into the cars. If you've designed that track to fit your space, I can use it as a template for a Scalextric version and post it here. Otherwise, if you tell me the dimensions of your space, I can design a similar layout with Scalextric.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Greg! I believe the dimensions are around 4-5x3metres although with a clearout we'd be looking at around 6x4 metres. Also side note, would divertible track work, for example I have a straight but want to create a separate configuration, adding a forced turn into or not into a bend. I'll try and find a pic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.