SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know the track is in need of some tlc, So who's around over the next few weeks?

I think I can make Sat/Sun 13/14, 20?/21 or 3/4 Sep.

Ideally we'd need at least 4 people to make it worth while and obviously we need to check with Ken regarding access.

Nick

·
Rob
528 Posts
Would it be worth getting a 400ml can of switch cleaner from halfords to give the braid a good cleanup?
Some parts are really dirty.

If you reckon it would be, I will grab a can next time i am in there.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've got one Rob will bring it along does a really good job at getting the braid clean don't know if we will need tooth brushes or wire brushes to clean it up better. Should see if we can extend some of the battons so it's easier to lift. Do wonder if we need to find some steel braid if parts need replacing like at the bridge.

·
Registered
180 Posts
same question as syd can you let us know times dates etc as i have other things going on this weekend as well and like to get over and help if i can

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sent a message to Ken will be news on the hall tomorrow, as he has been in contact with Colin, nick should be ok for Sunday have to see what happens

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
It was Kens birthday yesterday as I found out when I called him.

I would suggest that we go for Saturday as it is forecast sunny and we need to work outside. Sunday may be rain. We will need another session anyway as we will need to work out what connectors need to be replaced (and ordered from RS)

So clean up, polish rails, get out the spikes that are ripping braids apart, redo the dodgy power supply, rectify wiring and assess connectors.

·
Registered
180 Posts
can some please make a date i say sat btw 10-3 see who turns up looks like its going to be a great weekend

could someone text me 07860 861898 as i wont be on pc again thanks dave

·
Registered
159 Posts
saturday it is then and i'll second the time of 10 - 3.
If the day and time are changed I will not be able to make it, pressure of family stuff.

Ash & Gary if its ok i'll bring your cars along with me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts