SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Some pics of likely the first ever digital track of Greece.It's quite permanent and 30m length.The fastest lap by Nissan R390 (slotIt) non-magnet is 0:15:648. I'm preparing three last features: a) Lightning the track b)adding grandstands and pits sections c) Installation of a laptop supporting PClapcounter or slotGP software.
My Webpage

·
Registered
91 Posts
Glad liked you $l!ck Jo$h! Family, kids, job, friends and slot. That is my life, quite the same as everyone here I think but fortunately there is SLOT. I like most to make my track better and better, than racing itself. Happy having slot in our lives.
Finally, I want to congratulate Taxi 'cause he was the influence to me viewing his nice track.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone for your compassion. Well, the track is under construction for two years. I changed lot ofplans since then, but finally I think , this is the definitive design.I like the complicated tracks with many curves. Also, I like the mountainous sections.I tried to make both on my track. The height of the table is 40cm, just enough a small boy to reach but not to be to on the floor.The whole table divided on six pieces, just in caseof changing place. The first time that I tried to paint the track I used a smalto sprey but the colour didn't last, so I decided to paint the track the same colour I had painted the foam borders - wall paint-by brush. The great advantage are the foam borders and the fences. Never my cars desloted due to narrow track and never the cars went out of the table, everything in right place.(something reminds me this: RADIOHEAD)
The grass is felt, buying it from bookstore.(6 euros per meter) and finally, the trees is the last Christmas Tree we had in home. Very cheap solution, imagine all these trees 4 euros each.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have 6 controllers, but most times I race alone. I try to improve the lap records on Qualify mode. Sometimes I have the company of my 4years old son. He's quite good. As regards the tunnel, most of my cars are equiped with lights, but this is not enough. Whenever the car goes inside, I reduse speed hopping to see it on exit.Really, the cars rarely deslot inside the tunnel. At last there is a second exit in the tunnel straight ahead just in case i need to reach a desloted car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Petkoul for your nice words. Many times I told to Alex that I will invite him to my track and never happened. There is a serius cause about that and Alex knows about. In a few days I will post new pics with the progress, and some add ons. I promise as soon as I'll be ready, you'll accept an invitation from me to feel the difference of digital.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.