SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After trying many layouts I finally settled on one that I liked and got full use out of my table. Made some elevations and getting ready for the landscape after a bit more tweaking. Its a pretty simple layout but the elevatated sections make it more challenging. Here are some pictures please chime in with any ideas.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
550rs, Davids track did inspire me to get into this hobby and I did use some of his ideas on my elevations. I didnt want to copy his track exactly though. I only hope mine will turn out as good as his.

Difflock, Thanks for the idea. I originally had tried a overlap area but with the table only being 10ft long it didnt work out very well, it just seemed like I couldnt get enough straight sections before having to turn again. I also wanted to leave a little room to make a pit area later on. I am still going to mess around with the elevated section and possibly make a change or two.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.