SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi one and all,

I recently got back into the hobby after the usual it seems 20+ year hiatus and I am keen to develope a semi-permanent track, being an Aussie would like to replicate Warwick Farm, built in the 60's for Formula One and Sports Car races and simlar to Aintree in the UK (same designer I think).

Anyone out there got a Tracker file or similar on this one for Scaley Sport?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hello there! It looks like it could be a cracker.

How much room do you have to set up the circuit. I'd be happy to have a poke about at it with Tracker as I have some spare time tonight (I was meant to be going racing here in Melbourne with some of the boys from the Auslot Forum but the missus has to work late.
Oh well - that's computers for you! )

Actually - those guys might be able to give you a file if you post this there - there's a fair number of guys from Sydney.. (NB - not poaching if anyone's worried - just helping)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Eno Dog @ 25 Jan 2005, 15:47)Hello there! It looks like it could be a cracker.

How much room do you have to set up the circuit. I'd be happy to have a poke about at it with Tracker as I have some spare time tonight (I was meant to be going racing here in Melbourne with some of the boys from the Auslot Forum but the missus has to work late.
Oh well - that's computers for you! )

Actually - those guys might be able to give you a file if you post this there - there's a fair number of guys from Sydney.. (NB - not poaching if anyone's worried - just helping)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Available space is around 5500 mm x 2500 mm. I had in mind two lanes with the option to add Digital Lane changers at a later stage. I have plenty of track including all curve radii. Looking forward to your thoughts

·
Registered
263 Posts
QUOTE (Vignale @ 25 Jan 2005, 15:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi one and all,

I recently got back into the hobby after the usual it seems 20+ year hiatus and I am keen to develope a semi-permanent track, being an Aussie would like to replicate Warwick Farm, built in the 60's for Formula One and Sports Car races and simlar to Aintree in the UK (same designer I think).

Anyone out there got a Tracker file or similar on this one for Scaley Sport?

Here's a couple of pic's to help you out

Hope this helps out

Gary

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow i'd never heard of this track before, ive only ever known of Albert park and of course since im from Tassie, the longford circut.

Well i guess you learn somthing new everyday
. Sounds like a great project

·
Registered
545 Posts
This is a great track to model. I had originally intended to do this but space limitations dictated a different layout. This version is mapped out in NINCO but would work with Scalextric as well.

Scroll dow to see the picture.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
263 Posts
QUOTE (madtrav @ 15 Jun 2006, 19:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow i'd never heard of this track before, ive only ever known of Albert park and of course since im from Tassie, the longford circut.

Well i guess you learn somthing new everyday
. Sounds like a great project
All the great Drivers and cars in the 60's raced there.

And some great touring car action in the 60's & 70's

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts