SlotForum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Brian Ferguson
4,318 Posts
Joe, email forthcoming! We'll save further bandwidth here, but you're talking an area we may consider!
Sorry to others, but good leads are hard to find here right now! Besides, it's on-topic 'cause there's gonna be one HUGE 1/32 track built when we find the right house!

· Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE (Fergy @ 27 Dec 2003, 09:34 PM)Joe, email forthcoming! We'll save further bandwidth here, but you're talking an area we may consider!
Sorry to others, but good leads are hard to find here right now! Besides, it's on-topic 'cause there's gonna be one HUGE 1/32 track built when we find the right house!

And a huge 1/24 (1/32) track not to far from you.

· Registered
58 Posts
QUOTE (skidmarks @ 22 Dec 2003, 06:11 PM)Great work there David.

Hey Fergy, are you near Dan Crowley? or do you hear from him?

I am a former N-scale RR'der and bought some of his stuff, but I hear he has given up his slots for trains again.

Just wondering what ever happened to the 'ol ORS guys.
Hey David, that is some talent you have there. Hope I can do scenery like that to my future layout.

Skidmarks, what made you get out of N-scale RR'ing? I'm planning a layout for the basement along with a HO layout and a smaller 1/24 (1/32) test/autocross layout.
Joe

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.