SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hej, I have tried searching to find an answer to this but to no avail....I hope I've missed something here, but just this evening while racing all the pace cars (5) began deslotting due to increased speed. I quickly realised that every track call caused 2-3 seconds to be added onto the lap times thus ssdc increased speed to compensate, it was impossible to complete a race if 2 trackcalls where made on the same lap....I haven't noticed this before. What have I done???? Thx in advance Mal

· Registered
65 Posts
Hej, Thx for your replies, I do understand the theory and practicalities of using pace cars, the difference being I use (in this instance) 6 bmw Minis all standard Scaley, I drive one and sometimes rotate thro them all. The way I make it competitive is I balance the fuel burn and pit stops I have to make.....I do not always win.....This is as you say MrF causing traffic more than racers, but I do like to race all my cars and not just have separate pace and race...

However, to my main point, why after a track call does ssdc add 2-3 seconds onto the lap time. It does not matter if the track call last 2 seconds or 2 minutes (braid change etc) SSDC still adds a couple of seconds ? Why does Track call not stop the clock.? Has this always been the case, if so I really need stronger glasses....lol

thx Mal

SSDC ver 4.6.8
PBpro +SH 1.8f

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@MrF. I never thought of that and it does make sense, my minis coast a little.
@Andy. I don´t understand..quote SSDC already measures the track call time for each lap, and can deduct that from the lap time to get the actual driving time.unquote I see the added time only, how does it deduct the track call time again,?

BTW......my system is working much better now, the problem with timing is not as severe now. long story cut short.

Hard disk crashed
new hard disk fitted
SSDC transfered to new HDD
Forgot to copy database from usb drive to HDD
SSDC very slow reading database via usb
now copied over to HDD VOILA huge improvement
Faster coms SSDC to PB

big thx guys Looking forward to PBPro ver 5

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.