SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking through the files that get stored in my computer/C/Program files/ScLTimer64, for such a complex prog there is not much there.

I am trying to change the available lane colors so that black is an option. I have looked through the various DAT files with word, but gone no deeper.

An email to the developer has gone unanswered.

Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Montoya1

This is what it says in the Trakmate user manual:

Select Lane Color - Black is not available, If you have a black lane use Grey instead

Not helpful I know but Daniel seems to have left this option out for a reason.

Regards

Ron Lane

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My guess would be because the text is black.

I was hoping there was a way around this, or that Daniel would create one.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Probably to avoid coding different font colours - black font on a black background being hard to read. Grey works fine.

·
Phil Kalbfell
3,373 Posts
You can also add a late racer in after the race has started. The spoken lap time is good for tuning,saves looking at the monitor all the time.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
You could also switch to the "Race Coordinator" software, which was designed for use with the Trackmate Board.
It is a free download, but you can donate to a charity in memory of his young son if you choose.

R.C. has an almost infinitely programmable GUI, so you can specify lane colour, layout, which data segments to show in multiple re-sizable windows on screen.

I don't think there is a thread area for it here, but the guy has a dedicated site. He is a programmer by profession, and has excellent help files, and there is some inbuilt commenting within the GUI screens which helps people create customized screens on the fly.

He offers very good support on other forums, and is a super decent guy; so maybe if you made a donation when downloading it, and asked him to start a developer's thread here.......

http://www.racecoordinator.net/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts