SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bravo Gazza i like your track "but come on you must have to much time on your hands its only taken you a couple of weeks to complete"
Unlike you i am stuck for having no space so i was forced to build my movable box track "well not very movable it weighs a ton"

Nice job

·
Registered
38 Posts
A really pro-quality job, innovative too! Thinking on a routed track maybe this summer and you can bet I'll be back checking out what you have done. Keep us updated! Thanks..........................Blueaxe

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys

Just gotta up date the web video as at the moment. You have a black screen but just run mouse pointer over them and video starts.

Dont know why it does this so will up date A.S.A.P

Gazza

P.S the cars grip well with the tin. As Mentioned by Chris Frost its about the same height as normal plastic track I.E the metal sticks up a little bit

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (slicknik @ 15 Apr 2007, 19:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bravo Gazza i like your track "but come on you must have to much time on your hands its only taken you a couple of weeks to complete"
Unlike you i am stuck for having no space so i was forced to build my movable box track "well not very movable it weighs a ton"

Nice job

Time on my hands . . . . . well Once I start a project I like to get it done otherwise Its not worth doing LOL yours weighs a ton ? Where is Pic's Nick

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to Taxi. . .

All videos now working properley it was my first time with movie maker. Think I got the hang of it now

See the car use the pit lane this is gonna be fun Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.