SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years I got into collecting old Scalextric cars, these might be my most treasured examples. I'm not particularly into 'boxed' models, it isn't important to me when purchasing something I want but two of these cars happened to come to me with their boxes, the other one (bottom right) was just a shell which I built up over time. Handsome old beauties.
I have other nice Scalextric Aston's, these ones though when grouped together will always be my favourites.
Anyone else got a particular collection of slot cars they like more than others, doesn't have to be Scalextric.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
9,786 Posts
A very impressive grouping. Did any of those actually have the original flags?

I've always been fascinated by the MRRC 4WD cars and the Indy Novi cars, so I've managed to group these interests...

Don

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A very impressive grouping. Did any of those actually have the original flags?
Yes Don, one pair of flags are original. It is quite difficult to tell the difference between repro and genuine but there are if studied closely.

Billy

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Here's another pic I put together of these great little cars from days gone by.
View attachment 281543
I like your cars. In the distant past a photo was place in the NSCC magazine of at least 25 of these Mashall cars on their boxes with the caption I know this not exact. "I am being honest ;The shopkeeper said I could have all of them for a Tenner as long I did not mind that some of them are missing their flags"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts