SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an SCX digital system with wireless controllers. It will not let me program one car to one controller. I have to put two cars on the tracks and go thru the program sequence and then the controller moves both cars. If one falls of the track the other car keeps responding to the controller until it comes off the track. If I put both cars back on the track, they will both respond to the one controller. Help anyone.

·
Greg Gaub
14,790 Posts
You've posted to the Scalextric forum. In Spain, SCX is known as Scalextric, but if you're in Spain, then the forum you posted to is the same as what you know as Superslot. Either way, the systems are different.

Do you have a Hornby Scalextric (Superslot) Digital system? This will have black track, and the lane changers have flippers that move when triggered by the light in the car. The cars have one piece guide flags.

Or, do you have a SCX (Scalextric) Digital system? This will have gray track with red borders, and the cars have a guide with a pin that drops down for lane changing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts