SlotForum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have made a 45 feet track. I run the track with a 4,8v 10va original (not artin) power supply. But when I press the controller, there is power in both slots. I have removed all the cross sections, but the problem remains. If I only attach one straight piece to my power supply, it functions as supposed. power in individual slots depending on the controller pressed.

Yesterday I made a short track, 20 feet, and all functioned as supposed.

And also. At first all the cars ran slow on all track lenght besides near the power supply. Near the power supply the cars would speed up. After about 5 minutes of driving, most of the cars had almost full speed all track round. But still power in both slots when only one controller pressed.
I also read up to 14 volts in the slot the controller is connected to, but only when a car is in the slot. No car in slot, both slots read 6v. But this is only one of the slots. The other gives a reading of max 6v no matter what.

How do I troubleshoot the track and what could be wrong?

Please help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem solved!

I had multiple power supply connector pieces around the track. If they are not facing the same direction, they will cause the problem I had. Now they are facing same direction and everything runs fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts