SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,332 Posts
I really like the MAN truck particulary the Elf livery; very eye catching. Really want one of these trucks, however so far slightly put off by the slightly alarming deslotting problem, which appears to haunt the MAN truck specifically.

Especially after reading numerous posts mentioning exactly the same problem - I wonder if Aaron may be able to comment?

Definately would like to hear if there is a rather more straight forward resolution, without the need to resort to replacement parts, drastic work etc - which IMHO really shouldn't be necessary.

James

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Coming back to this thread, especially after spending time driving trucks I have to say and agree with Scott and Wankel, trucks with and without magnets and weight for that matter are fantastic!

Even without magnets, once you get the knack of driving, you can force the truck to slide and remain in the slot, no real problems with hairpins either, just takes a bit of practice.

One of the best club classes, truck racing is superb. The MAN trucks is excellent and very quick, my earlier doubts completely dispelled!

Gorgeous models, I hope to add a Buggyra to the ever growing truck collection soon.

Jamie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.