Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Having just done my first evening's racing with our Pantechnicon's (?) around our hallowed tarmacadam, I think we should do this more than just once a year like!
Comments on a postcard please..............
Anyway, damn good fun.
Cheers,
Hugh.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Hugh
Couldn't agree more with whatever it is you said. Fly truck racing always puts a smile on everyones face
, the sight of six of these monsters riping down the back straight is awesome. Tom in middle of end of year exams, so had to leave early this week and only able to race first class. The fun police have granted us special licence to stay late on 27th, so looking forward to racing then. Keith/Adrian pls remind us to add reasonable (?) handicap although we will not have qualified for one. Just ensure Tom's is less favurable than mine.
Argh......................... Tom is now member of Slotforum!

Good job I will be safe in Dorset as of tonight
Steve A

·
Registered
29 Posts
yep i agree truck racing is complete chaos but great fun.
Racing trucks twice a year would be a cool idea, also maybe a "Classic F1" class from the 1960's cars up to the 1980's cars.
Lets see wot the guvner's say.

·
Registered
664 Posts
QUOTE (Flying Tortoise @ 21 Jun 2011, 17:27) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yep i agree truck racing is complete chaos but great fun.
Racing trucks twice a year would be a cool idea, also maybe a "Classic F1" class from the 1960's cars up to the 1980's cars.
Lets see wot the guvner's say.

The problem we have is not enough month's in the year to squeeze in another series, something would have to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a total of 24 race series' per annum (2 races per night, each month, for a year). I am sure it would be good to at least try and include 2 truck races a year. Other classes/type of vehicle get 2, sometimes more. Poor lorries, my one's weeping.........................!!!

Maybe, if I bung in a few more posts I can be promoted from Newbie to Teaboy?
Cheers chaps,
Hugh.
P.S. Steve M - I like the VSCC logo thingy you designed, as placed in above entry. very arty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts