SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Italy the NSR firm ( www.nsrslot.it/ ) has presented tune up parts for trucks : a new front axle with hard rubber wheels; a new rear axle with gears and front/rear custom wheels.

They claim a good improvement, and I believe it.

Ciao

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, but racing trucks have racing wheels, not similar at all to those we see on the streets, and perhaps like that of NSR; I have no images of a racing truck, and I have not seen a race until now, so it is only my opinion.
Ciao

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Here you go - a racing truck doing what it is meant to do!

The front wheel looks very much like the ones on the FLY version of this Mercedes Benz. Enjoy!

I agree with your opinion that the NSR items will improve the truck's handling, but the wheels are different

Mark.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Corsacarrally, tomorrow we will run some trucks on our track; I will follow your advice using Ninco's formula one on front axle, since my MAN, in stock form, deslot frequently
. Have you other tips?
Ciao

·
Registered
392 Posts
First impressions from the track.
Truck : Fly Man Castrol, with front Ninco tyres ( 19 x 11 ) on original wheels; Slot-it racing pick up, with a softer spring from a Ninco BMW and Slot-it soft braids. Motor taped to the chassis; rear Slot it axle with bushes epoxied and 10/27 gear ( the crown lightly sanded at the outside angle). Rear wheels sanded ( much more the inners, that don't touch the track). Ninco brass metric screws. No other magnet.
It runs very very well, and above all, don't deslot easily; a nice racing experience
: try it and you will not be disappointed.
Next time we will try to remove the magnet and balance with weight.
Ciao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts