SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have completed and tested the first TSP chassis prototype.

It was fun to build! Hope to have them available soon

A top view

Works well and set a best time on my track. Still some more testing to do and I need to mount a body, then build and test the other versions.

This chassis was built for the 962 vac body.

Regards

Victor

· Registered
107 Posts

Hi Phil, I was very impressed with all the proxy entries and wanted a chassis of my own to enter in the World proxy. The last chassis I ever made was for my 1/24 track and it was along time ago.

So many times when I sell a body I get asked "which chassis does your bodies fit"?
now I can say "they will fit a TrueScale chassis".

I like the torsion bar type chassis so I was originally trying to build a chassis for your proxy. However I don't think I will enter because I am going to be busy for soon and could not complete a car.

I'm not hoping to offer allot of chassis, but if I could make a couple for people who cannot or don't want to make there own, I would gladly do it.

We have needed chassis like these available for many years.

Right now the main parts are cut on a CNC mill. I will most likely make dies to punch out the brass parts.

Victor

· Registered
107 Posts
Thanks guys!

Russell, and Chris your chassis are just amazing!

I have all of you to thank!

Your chassis and your help with this, have not only inspired me, but shown me what I have been missing for many years... building!

I have always liked the torsion system. But never thought about using it until I wanted a chassis for myself to enter in the World Proxy (because all of you were using it).

Now a bit late I'm sure, I will settle for just building some cars for myself.

"This part of the hobby is what it is all about"... building!

Regards

Victor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.