SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Truspeed PWM 2 controller has very little use (lockdown) Has around a hours use from new.
It was the best controller in Truspeed range. £150.
Reason for sale is I have just got a Truespeed Apex Controller.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Good luck with the sale of course but, on behalf of the other PWM2 owners, I’m sure the rest of us would be keen to hear how the two controllers compare.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new controller Apex is a totally different set up there are 11 adjustment knobs and multi combinations. It is a real head twister trying to find the set ups for you. I spent last night 3 hours just playing with all the adjustments and I did go faster with my saloon. I changed car to my open 25k motor back to square 1 totally different set up but again went quicker. I am using each car then taking a photo on my phone of the controller set up. Its a very well made piece of kit. But will take a lot of time to find the right set up for your driving style. There are 4 in our club and we all end up with different settings for the same car.. Steve Hills who builds these controller is very helpful . My rating out of 10 is at this time 8.5 but it will go up after more time with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts