SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi People.

I know "Red lane" Wilson let the cat out of the bag last night
, but I can now officially say we have moved.

The club is very grateful to West allotment for all its help & support in our first year, but we now need to move to a site with better facilities. So far everyone that has seen the new site agrees with me, its brilliant

This is a link to the main site: http://www.disabledgo.com/en/access-guide/...le-city-council

Please ignore the opening times on the site as we can open up for weekends etc.

All the race classes & rules will stay the same, as will the £2 per night cost & no Tyne tunnel costs

The sites address is:

TSCC
West Denton association
Hillhead Rd
West Denton
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE5 1DN

Directions:

We are very close to the A1 just north of B&Q Scotswood. Coming from the south on the A1, take the A69 Hexham. Come of the first slip road, turn right & we are half a mile on the right

We are in the building with the TSCC pin. You need to go into the main reception & the staff will show you the way.

The main site has CCTV, a very large carpark, plenty of toilets, Disabled access & its own bar

The club dates have stayed the same, with the next meeting on Wednesday 25th. Doors open 7pm & racing starts at 7.30pm PROMPT

Cheers
Paul.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Dave.

We are closer to your Family now mate, no excuses for not calling in next time your in Blaydon.

Cheers
Paul.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi Paul
well after all the pettines over at NERCS i gues you can look forward to a significant influx of new members.
I'll be there.

Wayne

·
Tom Brown (Scorpus Flex)
1,214 Posts
Im am very much looking forward to it, the facilities sound fantastic. drinking straws available on request
And of course I might be able to use baby changing facilities now . . .

·
Registered
809 Posts
QUOTE (ironman @ 17 Jan 2012, 17:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im am very much looking forward to it, the facilities sound fantastic. drinking straws available on request
And of course I might be able to use baby changing facilities now . . .
Tom,
Make sure you've got an Asda carrier to put the dirty nappies in, my sons are 27 and 33 and I can still remember the niff from those things even now. Either that or there's one stuffed behind a sofa somewhere.......
Other than that this is a great move at a very opportune moment!

SCD

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks wayne.

See you next week.

Cheers
Paul.

·
Dave Capelen
2,768 Posts
Hi Paul

QUOTE no excuses for not calling in next time your in Blaydon.

I guess not...! You never know, it might happen.

Cheers
Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts