SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
this is my track, the TT's Ring. I take a lot of ideas from this forum and I will thanks Graham "Roberto" Lane for the beautiful Lane Swerve Chicane, that I copied a lot for my track.
All the photos are in my special site: www.francoscafe.it
Here some pictures:

This is my Graham Lane Hairpin!

I have some little works before finish the track; some scenary have to be made and some grass needs to be glued

Thanks for your ideas, they helped me a lot

ciao

·
Registered
715 Posts
Francos, Francos!

Good use of space, nice lines and the painted track looks good and fast. I really like that street going through the tunnel, too!

Beautiful track, sir.

-M

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The track was made it for the slot championship of the Audi TT Club Italia, the TT Trophy 2008; 5 session in different days with Scalextric TT or other TT bodies like Revell, SCX or Ninco, for the members of the TT Club.

The races will coming in may and june, after the end of the track.

ciao

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Ciao Francos e tanti complimenti per la pista sua, e veramente una cosa bellissima!

Sorry, but from now on I must speak English or no one will understand! I am delighted that you have used the, now famous, Lane Swerve Chicane for your track. I think I see two of them. I see several ideas that I have also used such as the plastic grass, the bridge support system and the photo for the 'fake' tunnel. I am really interested to know how you made the umbrella pines as I need to make some of these for my track but have been unsure how to start. Can you tell us how you did them?

It's a shame Milan is so far from Castello delle Forme or I would make a visit.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Graham, thanks for the "complimenti" but yours is another Classe
I try to do the best with my little capacity, I read and look about scenary for a lot and take the best ideas in the whole world

For the unbrella pines I read how to in this link:Tree and this :Italian trees
I do the same without the sawdust.
Today I finished the mountain after the real tunnel, some poliuretanic foam and paint. I have some problem with the electric track, maybe I have to do some power tabs but I don't now I could do it with the digital track. I'll go to search in the web and in this forum some answer.

tanti saluti

ciao

ps: one day we will meet in Milano or in Umbria...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some new works on the TT's Ring, I'm near to the end of the scenary.
This is the track:

I have finish the rock mountain near the Ring Tunnel
before:

after:

Now I'm doing the Dunlop Lap Counter and the pit lane lights. After I'll begin the power taps for some pieces of the track

ciao

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
Che bella! This is beginning to be a really nice track. I followed the link to the tree making posting but I had already seen it. Can you tell me how you made the other pine trees, the ones shaped like an umbrella?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
La AudiTTClub curve by night:I finish to place the grass around the box and the pit lane. I did a Dunlop Lap Tower and now I'm waiting to receive the Lap Count Display from RichG for finish it with display and light.
This is the last photos:
La AudiTTClub curve by night:

Thank you for all the helps, I love this forum

ciao

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.