SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A single word to describe the events last night? Nice. Nice racing with the DTMs. 馃憤

Followed by some Blue Lane Rules which brought out some Slot It Group Cs for a couple of outings - Porsche 956 and 962s triumphing; three rounds of Scalextric Inlines - a debut win for Alex's Vantage, one for an F1 GTR and one for an AMG GT3; and an NSR GT heat to finish - another AMG GT3 to the fore.

Some close racing throughout but I can't deny the jump from sedate inline Scaleys to smooth but manic NSR anglewinders caught me out. 馃槵

Next time it's the club's NSR 997s. Which will be nice. 馃檹

Reactions: LMP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Godzilla is mine(!) and, I think I won with the beast. 馃

I was fielding a different car per heat so that claim might not be accurate but she's got a gosh-fine fast motor* that definitely had @BigC aghast.

Which was nice. 馃榿

* Also a washer at the rear post so I can set a slightly wider track and, I think, a handful of grammes just in front of the pod. 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Personally, and this is just me, but personally, I always go with the fluidity* of the UK Weights and Measures Act 1985, section 92. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

But that's just me, obvs.

*See what I did there? Fluidity? Weights 'n' Measures being about... fluids? Quality. 馃憤

Reactions: LMP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pesky kids an' their youthful lane-changing ways. Tsch!馃槨

P.s.
For the avoidance of doubt and confusion and for those wondering what the feck I've been smoking, that UK law apparently uses 'grams' and 'grammes' in its definitions.

I hope that clarifies things. 馃檮

1 - 9 of 9 Posts